Everyone loves food! Especially the Rob Morrison Team. So..it’s only appropriate to write about our 5 Favorite Food Spots in Barrington!
1. Ciao Baby! – Located on Main Street in the heart of the Village. This Italian restaurant brings in the old classic recipes with the new age. Delizioso! Try the artichoke as an app! We also love the chicken parm!
(Photo Credit: Ciao Baby! Website)
2. Wool Street Grill – Located on, you guessed it, Wool Street! It’s right across from the train! Great vibe and awesome outdoor seating. Bands on the weekends and a great beer selection. We recommend the blackened chicken sandwich and waffle fries.You can thank us later.
(Photo Credit: Wool Street Grill & Sports Bar website)
3. McGonigal’s Pub – Irish pub at that! Also located in the heart of the Village of Barrington! Can we say delicious burgers!? Yes! Haven’t had the corned beef yet, but I’m sure it’s incredible.
(Photo Credit: Shauna D. from a yelp review)
4. Frantonions Italian Deli & Cafe – Located on 421 NW Highway. For fast and authentic Italian, this is your place! They have a great selection of meats, cheeses and pastas. Try the ricotta gnocchi! You won’t be sorry! There is also a great little outdoor patio area to enjoy your food!
(Photo Credit: From Frantonio’s website)
5. Egg Harbor Cafe – Are you a breakfast person, we are! This place is great! They also serve grits! Go and check out their recently remodeled patio as well as the inside! Looks great!
(Photo Credit: Yelp review)